Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Final anticlimatic visit to the Hospital…

Did the final X-rays the 22nd of January, and met the “friendly” French orthopaedist. His first sentence was: “You walk without canes, you fine!” I had just lost my cane getting of the bus and was stable as finance… He then he swiped the X-rays up, pointed to something “see this is where zee bone break, its fine now, go away.” I’m standing there, a constant cramp on the side of my leg, my knee and my ankle hurts and this guy just shooed me away!
So now I’ll have to pay a “real” doctor to tell me what is wrong and how to sort myself out.
Almost forgot, they “lost” my medical leave of absence papers…
Lovely.

J’ai pu faire les ultimes rayons X le 22 janvier, et ais put rencontrer le « sympathique » orthopédiste. Sa première phrase fut : « Vous marchez sans cannes, vous allez bien ! » Je venais juste de perdre ma canne en descendant du bus et j’étais aussi stable que la finance… Il leva brièvement les radios, indiqua un truc vite fait « ceci est où l’os c’est cassé, il consolide,vous pouvez partir. » Je suis debout là, une crampe constante dans les jambiers, mon genou et ma cheville me font mal et ce mec m’envois balader…
Maintenant je vais devoir payer un « vrai » docteur pour savoir ce qui déconne et comment y remédier…
J'avais presque oublié, ils ont « perdu » mon arrêt maladie…
Merveilleux.

No comments:

Post a Comment